Diary of what followed after I finally succeeded in completing a marathon just in time, before my 50th birthday.

Monday 25 June 2007

SEBAS WAS BACK

Since 15 November: 92 hours 28 minutes, 870.6 kilometers
Weight: 76

Found out that it was not so much the training volume that ground me to a halt, but more the intensity. So this week I took it easy in terms of pace. Had some nice results with my heartbeat: an average of 131 over 7 kilometers on Saturday.

I should also further increase my fruit and water intake, and not only on training days.

Sebas was here for the weekend, as his little niece Sanna was celebrating her second birthday. It was real nice running with him again.

Tomorrow I should do 10 kilometers. But the heavy rains we see these days may stop me.

And I've still got my eyes set on the race in Auderghem this Sunday.

No comments: