Diary of what followed after I finally succeeded in completing a marathon just in time, before my 50th birthday.

Sunday 19 February 2012

On times

I have done one official semi marathon before. That was last year in Paris. I collapsed in the last five kilometrs and finished in 2:05:33.

In Dilbeek, near Brussels, I ran a 21k in 2008 and finished in 1:51:30. Not convinced the distance was measured precisely enough. More importantly, it was two weeks before I did the Amsterdam marathon and I was better trained than ever.

In Amsterdam, by the way, I completed the first half of the marathon in 2:00:06. Only to fall to pieces in th second half.

So all in all, my 1:59:59 target for Barcelona is both realistic and ambitious...

2 comments:

James Lovell said...

It’s great page, Dr Dre Beats Studio NBA Team I was looking for something like this Dre Beats Headphones

promptessay.com said...

I am really glad to read it and being able to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much:))