Diary of what followed after I finally succeeded in completing a marathon just in time, before my 50th birthday.

Sunday 18 February 2007

I WISH I WERE WELLER

Weight: 76 kilos
Time spent running since 15 November: 37 hours 16 minutes
Distance run since 15 November: 356.4 kilometers
Time left: 8 weeks

That bug is still there and the only thing that's on track is my weight loss. So I may not be ready in time for the marathon, but boy will I look good in a bikini this Summer!

It is Chinese New Year today. To all of you out there, I wish you a wonderful and prosporous Year of the Pig.

Sanna and I celebrated with a simple lunch in the lovely city of Leuven. In Chop Shoy restaurant we ordered fried chicken noodle and kroepoek. Sanna charmed the entire staff (and most of the clientele) into sheer adoration. She did this by just sitting at the table and eating, while looking everybody straight in the eye, one by one. The kid is so incredibly gorgeous...

Now I know nothing more to write.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I were a-weller, too!